Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009

Yes! There is not a cloud in the sky! B-U-ti-ful!!

We took about a 3 mile walk down the beach to go hunting for shells. Kennady is going to give people back at home a jar with sand and shells as a gift. So we were in pursuit of the most gorgeous shells we could find. Ha! We found 200 sand dollar pieces and many, many tiny shells about the size of my pinky fingernail. But she didn't quite grasp the tininess of the shells, and we picked up everyone we could find.

We came back and put on our swimsuits and headed back to the water. The kids played in the ocean all day. They boogie boarded, jumped waves, body surfed, and just stood there and let the waves roll over their backs. Well, slam into their backs, was more like it...with the rough waves. They built sand castles and even buried each other in the sand. I wanted to tape them doing the boogie board, but I ran out of tape before I could get them. Mike somehow forgot the bag I packed back at home that had my new camcorder tapes in it. Maybe I can get some good footage on Tuesday.


We left the beach, they swam in the indoor pool for a while. We came back to the condo, I cooked dinner and then we were going to head to the beach. However......we all looked a little red, so I decided we should stay in from the sun for a while. Hope there is sun on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment